Computer Accounting Courses E Accounting Courses in Delhi by Institute of Professional Accountants
Computer accounting course helps in maintenance of accounts records with the help of software. Computer accounting is also known as E Accounting, which involves use of accounting software. It helps to automate daily tasks with accuracy and generating instant reports like: - Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, GST, TDS.
E accounting course is very useful for graduate/ undergraduate students from Commerce or Arts background. Any Commerce stream student can do these Courses. Accounting Courses can be done both online and classroom training. IPA offers online accounting courses with live classes also.
Students learn the practical benefits of computer accounting software to prepare financial and taxation reports.
IPA offers student job oriented courses. Since IPA is one of the prestigious Accountant institute in Delhi. Hence students are assured of quality and updated study material.
Now avail the benefits of online accounting courses, join the online diploma courses from anywhere. IPA offers “Computer accounting course“ with a team of Chartered Accountants, Lawyers & MBA faculties.
This industrial project based training is conducted on daily and weekend basis, both online and classroom training.
Computer accounting course content:-
IPA practical diploma includes E- Accounting, Finance, Taxation, GST, Payroll, Capital Market, ROC, E Commerce, and Banking & PD English as core subjects.Accounting Software like:- Tally ERP , BUSY, Taxmann, Computax, Visual Payroll, SAP Fico, MS office, Advance Excel.
IPA offers various computer accounting courses with different duration.
IPA has faculties who are Industry experienced CA and MBA having more than 20 years of practical experience. IPA also conducts online courses with live classes. Hence learn everything from comforts of your home
IPA has kept e accounting course fee very low, even students from all section of society can afford fee with monthly installment plan.
Any student who has 12th pass qualification or pursuing graduation from commerce or arts back ground are eligible and can join IPA accountant courses.
For detail kindly visit the institute at Vikas Marg Laxmi Nagar Delhi.
Computer accounting course Syllabus:-
e accounting course syllabus include manual accounts, computer software, like tally, busy, taxamann, computax, e commerce, banking, payroll, and personality development. Students will get practical experience by using a computerized software throughout an accounts cycle. IPA accountant courses are designed to teach you the accountancy and computer skills employers are looking for. The term, computerize means to convert a manual function or into a computer system to enter data into such a system.The term, accountancy means the development, use and maintenance of a system for identifying, recording, classifying and analyzing the financial transactions and financial status of a business or other organization.
Computer accounting career and scope Salary.
A career in e accounting means you can work in any industry, there is huge scope of e accounting course. Upon completion of this program, you can look forward for a job or accountant, tax assistant, or payroll executive, handle TDS, GST, responsibilities. In this career salary varies according to level of education and certification, however generally accountants are well paid workers.With adequate experience rapid career growth can be expected. Hence after passing out 12thVthis is the time to think about your career. Accountants are required everywhere whether private or government sector, corporate or nonprofit organizations.
Accountancy career can bring in range of job opportunities for current and prospective students.
What is "Computer Accountant” Course?
Computer accountant is a person who is familiar with various accounts and taxation software.He is involve in day to to day accounts functions, maintaining of books of accounts, calculation of taxes, generating reports with the help of computer software.In a smaller business, they may keep the general ledger or contact customers as part of the job.IPA offers computer accountant course in Delhi with the help of team of qualified professionals who have more than 20 years of industry experienced.Anyone, who is looking for job in this field can have bright future by doing practical training from IPA e accounting institute in Delhi. Any graduate or undergraduate (after 12th Commerce) can do Accountant Course to improve their skills by learning various Software to enhance their career.IPA offers computer accounting course in Delhi, this course covers various aspects of modern day E Accounting, E Taxation, Banking and Payroll.
How to become an Accountant in India?
- In order to be an accountant in India there are few steps that need to be taken in terms of educational qualification, experience and certain skills to be acquired.
What is the Educational Qualification to become an accountant?
- To be an accountant you should opt for commerce stream after your 10th lass with Mathematics.
- After 10 + 2 enroll for 3 year Com (Bachelor degree in Commerce) from a recognized and prestigious University.
- Knowledge of latest version of Accounting and Taxation Software like Tally, Busy, Taxmann etc is preferable.
Is Internship required to be an accountant?
- Experience as Intern under a CA for 1-2 years is desirable before getting a good job in Industry.
- Professional Institutes also train you in the matters of E- Accounting, Income Tax, GST, Payroll , Share Trading etc.
- Internship increases your job and people handling abilities.
What is salary of an accountant In India?
- The salary of an accountant depends upon the level of experience and nature of company.
- The salary usually starts from Rs 10,00 and can reach up to more than a lakh after good experience.
- The salary structure depends upon whether the company is a local private firm, an SME or a Multinational Company ( MNC ).
What is salary range of an accountant In India?
- The salary of a fresher accountant will be ranging from Rs,10,000-15,000 per month in a private firm, Rs. 15,000- 20, 000 in SMEs and Rs 20 ,000- 25,000 in an MNC.
- The salary of an accountant with around 5 years of experience will be ranging from Rs,15,000-20,000 in a private firm, Rs. 20, 000-25,000 in SMEs and Rs 25 ,000- 35,000 in an MNC.
- The salary of an accountant with around 10 years of experience will be ranging from Rs,25,000-30,000 in a private firm, Rs. 30, 000-40,000 in SMEs and Rs 40 ,000- 50,000 in an MNC.
- The salary of an accountant with more than 10 years of experience will be ranging from Rs,30,000-40,000 in a private firm, Rs. 40, 000-50,000 in SMEs and Rs 50 ,000- 1 lakh or above with increase in experience in an MNC.
How to get Government Jobs as an accountant In India?
- Vacancy of an Accountant is frequently advertised and published in media of various ministries, departments and undertakings of Central and State Government of India. The appointment on Accountant post is done as Group ‘C’ personnel at most of organizations.
What is the Eligibility conditions to become an Accountant in Government sector.
- To become a Accountant in Government sector a candidate needs to be a Bachelor in Commerce (Com) from a recognized Institution or University.
- Preference is given to candidates with some experience in the similar field with knowledge of an Accounting software like Tally, Busy etc.
What is the Age Limit to become an Accountant in Govt. Sector in India?
- In order to become an Accountant in Govt. Sector in India a candidate’s age should be in the range of 18 years to 27 years for General Category.
- The upper age limit could exceed to 40 years or more in case if the vacancy is on contract basis. The SC / ST / OBC etc candidates get relaxation in upper age limit according to the reservation rules laid down by the Government of India.
What is the Selection Process to become an Accountant in Govt. Sector in India?
- The recruitment and selection of candidates for Accountant posts in Govt. Sector in India is done based on their Academic Records, a Written Entrance Exam and subsequent Personal Interview.Candidates selected on Contract Basis are usually exempted from Entrance Exam and selection can be on the the basis of Academic Records and subsequent Personal Interview only.
What is the Salary Structure of an Accountant in Govt. Sector in India?
- As per the Pay Matrix Level – 6 of Government if India the salary is Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- of the Seventh Pay Commission. Various allowances like DA, HRA, CCA etc. are also given in addition to the basic salary.
- The monthly salary could be Rs.35000-45,000 per month under contract basis appointment.
What are the essential skills and abilities required to become an accountant?
The skills and abilities required to become an accountant are as mentioned below:
- High degree of Honesty and Integrity towards organization and clients.
- High level of Motivation
- Ability to play with numbers.
- Sharp computational Skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Good English communication skills
- Having an analytical bent of mind.
- Should be a problem-solver.
- Should be computer savvy
Accountant Salary in India
Before answering the very common question asked by many, what is accountant salary in India. One should understand the job profile of an accountant. An Accountant perform accounting entries.
Prepare balance , trading and profit & loss account, including sales and cash flow reports, administering payroll, carrying out billing activities, managing budgets and keeping update information regarding inventory. Accountant may also be responsible for calculating tax liabilities. Sometime they are supposed to perform the task of auditing as well.
A related occupation, sometime accountant act as auditors and are responsible for examining financial data and accounting procedures to ensure accuracy.
Furthermore, An auditor may also make recommendations to improve procedures and policies. In many cases, an auditor salary can also be quite attractive.
Both accountants and auditors should be detail oriented. The job tasks associated with both professions are far more diverse than simply solving math problems. Interested individuals should have strong math skills and enjoy performing analyses.
These professions also require strong verbal and written communication skills. Overall, the professions of accountant and auditor blend problem solving, analysis, and even detective work.
Now one must understand that accountant salary in India depends on various factors.
- Experience of Accountant
- Qualification of Accountant
- City or State
Let us see further employer wise accountant salary in India
Some of the top employers responded for Accountant salary in India are from the companies Infosys, BPO, Genpact .
Reported accountant salaries are highest at Larsen & Toubro Limited where the average pay is ₹580,930. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Any Company and Infosys BPO, earning around ₹380,000 and ₹347,270, respectively. Accountants, Inc. pays the lowest at around ₹220,000.
Genpact pay on the lower end of the scale, paying ₹259,615 and ₹280,000, respectively.
Further analysis about accountant salary in India
An entry-level Accountant with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹197,686 based on 709 salaries , reported by payscale
Accountants with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹225,522 , again based on 3,405 salaries reports at payscale.com
A mid-career Accountant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹297,087 based on 1,588 salaries. An experienced Accountant with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹356,757 based on 809 salaries.
In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of ₹422,315.
How much salary Junior Accountant earns in India?
Role of Junior accountants:- Junior accountants provide a vital service to companies by recording accounting entries. Their daily job include reconciling bank accounts, balancing financial records. They generally work under senior accountants.
The level of confidentiality and discretion required of junior accountants is great because they work with private company information and are given access to large accounts of company.
The average salary for a Junior Accountant is ₹ 13,709 per month in India. Salary estimates are based on 1,500 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Junior Accountant employees, and employers collected from past and job postings on Indeed . Tenure for a Junior Accountant is less than 1 year.
Tally Accountant salary in India
A Tally Expert (Accountant) is Rs 250,000 as per year as per pay scale survey. Most people with this job move on to other positions after few years in this field. Experience strongly influences pay for this job.
Further it depends on your skills. It is easy to get job in single firm, but they will give you 15,000 to 20,000 per month. But if you can do part time then you can earn some extra money. Many tally accountants only do part time job with different companies.
Conclusion about Accountant salary in India
Hence, it can be well understood that the accountant salary in India varies between 2 lacs to 5 lacs per annum depending upon, experience, qualification, and type of employer.
IPA is among Top 10 Institute of Accountants in India offering practical courses in Delhi. IPA is Times Award winning "Best Accounts Training Institute in India". One year course is the flagship program of IPA.
Accounting Courses, Taxation Course, Advanced Excel Course, Computer Courses, Tally Course, GST Course, Corporate Training, Distance Learning Courses, Job oriented Courses, Courses after b com, Tally Training , Diploma in Accounting, Diploma Courses , Payroll Courses, SAP Fico Course, Short Term Courses, Computer Education Franchise, Tally free download Blog Online Courses