- Maintenance of Accounting- Inventory- Taxation- Payroll-Records like:- Day book, Cash Book, Ledger, Stock Register, Purchase Book, Sales Book. Preparation of Final Accounts like:- Trading and Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow.
- Calculation of Income Tax, GST liabilities, recording Payroll, PF record. Using various tools and computer software like:- Tally ERP, BUSY, Quick Books, SAP- fico, helps accounting professionals to maintain electronic records.
- Computer Accounting helps accountants to generate accurate reports, online reports at click of mouse. Today every Accountant must be aware of computer accounting.
- E Accounting is new form of maintenance of traditional accounts with the help of accounts software. E Accounting helps to automate the day to day tasks with great accuracy and instant reports are generated.
Syllabus Detail of Computer Accounting Courses
- Practical Manual Accounting.
- Day Book, Voucher, Bank Book Ledger.
- Stock Register, Purchase Register, Sales Register.
- Trading Profit & Loss.
- Finalization of Balance Sheet.
- Basic Computers
- MS Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Advance Excel.
- Live Projects.
- Computer Accounting Software.
- Tally ERP, BUSY, Quick Books & SAP –Fico
- Taxation Income Tax - E filing of ITR, GST Returns
- Company Law.
- Formation of Companies- ROC
- E Commerce and Banking.
- Payroll Provident Fund – PF Online Return.
- Personality Development and Interview.
IPA has faculties who are Industry experienced Chartered Accountants and MBA having more than 20 years of practical experience. IPA is one of prestigious "e Accounting Institute in Delhi" affiliated with International bodies (The Institute of Certified Book Keepers-London).
IPA is among Top 10 Institute of Accountants in India offering E Accountant Courses. IPA is Times Award winning best Accounts Tax Training Institute in India. One year diploma course is the flagship program of IPA.
Duration and Syllabus of Diploma Courses
Diploma in Accounting Finance Taxation focus on E Accounts Taxation (Both Direct Indirect Taxation courses) Banking Payroll Management, E Commerce, Company Law, Auditing subjects. Accounting Software like :- Tally ERP , Busy, . During this course student will learn Tally and various accounts payroll and taxation software.
(15 Months). This course will cover extra topics like:- ;SAP fico Training international business accounting software and advanced excel which will be beneficial for students to get jobs in Multinational Companies.
This course will help those students who have weak English due to lack of communication skills many students do not get jobs in multinational companies. Those students who want to improve their English speaking level should opt for this course.
E Accountant Salary
After completion of e accounting courses student can expect salary between 2 lacs to 3 lacs per year. Read more in Blog of IPAE Accountant courses offered by IPA is beneficial for students who are looking for Diploma ourses in commerce after 12th or course after bcom graduation.
Accountant courses Fee
IPA has kep accountant course fee very low with monthly installment plan. Read more in Blog of IPA