IPA is one of the leaders in offering English speaking courses through industry trained corporate trainers, English speaking course helps you to improve public speaking, advanced English, over all personality development, improvement of vocabulary grammar. IPA has designed its English speaking courses with standard study material, these courses are offered by experienced and qualified faculty. Most of the faculties at IPA are MA (English) from Delhi University and having more than 10 years of practical training experience in English speaking, voice and accent. English language can be learned both at basic and advance level through various courses.
English Speaking (Basic Level )
Duration 4 months
Basic course is mainly for those students who are completely fresher and don’t know how to speak, our professional trainers will help students to improve their vocabulary and grammar during the sessions,
Benefits of learning basic level
- Improve grammar
- Learn new English words
- Learn how to speak English for daily use
- How to pronounce correctly
- How to do conversation
Key Features of Institute :-
- Small groups of students
- Individual attention
- Low Fee
- Monthly Instatement
- Experienced and professional faculty
- Fully A.C. rooms
- Special attention for weak students
- Standard course material
English Language Speaking (Advance level)
Duration 2 months
This course is suitable to those students who have knowledge of grammar vocabulary but don’t know how to speak in public with confidence, they lack correct pronunciation improve level of confidence, how to speak in public and how to reply back in complex situation.
Benefits of learning Advance level
- Advance use of grammar
- Construction and use of complex sentences
- How to use idioms and phrase
- How to speak in public
- How to speak in group of friends and relatives
- How to speak in parties and social gatherings
- How to speak in interview with confidence
Important Tips! How to improve your English Speaking:-
- One Should practice speaking after the class when ever it is possible, always try to communicate in English with your best friend, or family members.
- While travelling and meeting people try to speak English with them to remove hesitation.
- One should read loud when alone, this is applicable to those who are shy this will help you to increase confidence level and get use to speaking English.
- Recording your voice and listening is another important way to improve English , pay attention to your recording this will help you to get clear idea of how do you sound while speaking.
- Be confident about yourself, making mistake in any subject is very common every new person does mistake at the initial stage of learning anything
Tips on How to Improve your Grammar
- Make a plan
Buy a English grammar book, try to seek help from English faculty
- Find an expert faculty
It is good idea going to English learning institute to find a good teacher who can teach you grammar. Another easy way is to type sentences in MS word and it will show you grammar mistakes.
- Find out mistakes
Everyone does mistake whether you are Indian, Russian, American or even British while speaking English grammar points are often difficult for speakers, one should pay attention while listening to others carefully.
- Find grammar exercises
One should practice every grammar point until one can use them easily, take help of a book or take teachers help, online quiz can also help focus on single point each time you study. One should understand why each sentence is written, when you read a sentence ask yourself if you can make a similar sentences.
- Translate Hindi into English
Try to write and speak your thoughts, it is very easy to avoid grammar mistakes, start with simple things like “Advertisements” and slowly move towards Newspapers.
- Read and practice a lot
Reading is the only way to improve your vocabulary, it will improve your grammar too, if it is possible read aloud, if you don’t like heavy grammar books then try “Parrot” method this means listening and repeating the same things again and again, it becomes natural when you speak those words.